Merger it is a simple yet powerful HTML based application that can help people merge multiple qrcodes into one link. So that the payer can concentrate on only one qrcode, or one simple link.
Read more about the background at Hello. Get to Know Merger.
You can generate a QR Code for your merger (see an example) or send your merger link to someone else. Merger will detect the person’s client by
User Agent, then present relavent contents.
Since Release 0.20, merger had supported multilingual, usage definition and automatic page title & icon for the first time. This means you could configure merger easier, and your users will gain better experience while using merger.
- Supports multilingual.
- Minimal number of requests, fastest loading speed.
- Detailed code comments , make ease for further developments.
- Integrate with actual usage scenes, to present a individually-designed style for each payment method.
- All static contents are merged and served through the Open Source CDN jsDelivr.
Or Use Phone Camera | QQ Mobile | WeChat | Alipay to Scan this QR Code
The screenshot below showed different styles whlist opening merger in different clients. Download Raw Image
- If you spotted any problems during using merger, please create an Issue.
- If you want to make merger even better, welcome to submit Pull Requests.
- The documentation is written in both Chinese and English, created via
DocsifyHexo, published on GitHub Pages, served from Netlify and distributed through CloudFlare under GNU General Public License v3.0.
- Images in this documentation is uploaded using upimg-cli.
- The origin materials in both icon and presentation banner are from zylbiubiubiu, Iconfont.
- Part of the
- This project is based on Grouper (please refer to the credit list of Grouper)
- This project also used projects / services below:
Edit this documentation on GitHub.